Ms Lexi and Celestial Band Terms and Conditions:
• If we had to unexpectedly cancel a booking, we’ll pay your deposit back plus any other money paid.
• If you have to postpone your wedding or special event due to COVID, we’ll move the date for you free of charge, so long as the new date is clearly stated and within a 12 month time frame from the original event date.
• In the event where you want to cancel your booking, rather than postpone, we will retain the initial booking fee/ deposit in lieu of a cancellation fee. In this instance, we will pay you back the balance or any part there of, on the total cost of your booking. The retained booking fee is used to cover the time spent working on your booking, liaising with you and cancellation fees for our musicians and DJs.
- If you have to postpone your event due to COVID 19 we will work with you to ensure the best outcome for both this band and you. Once asked, we will give you a range of dates that we’re available for you to choose from. If you decide to proceed on a date we’re not available, the initial booking fee will be retained as a cancellation fee.
Payment of Balance:
• The balance of your booking is due before the event date, or to be paid by the end of the event.
Use of alternative or deputy musicians:
• The band leader Lexi Ross will perform with the band as advertised to the client, unless the need arises to use an alternative ‘deputy’ musician, due to unforeseen circumstances. There will be no reduction in the contracted fee if a deputy musician is used. The leader Lexi Ross will be present at the contracted performance, unless stated before the date.
* All musicians are subject to availability, if a musician is not available we will substitute them for someone great who plays the same instrument.
• All live music song requests need to be communicated to us at least one week prior to any event. This gives the whole band enough time to give our best performance on the day.
Late Finish Fees:
• If the event runs late or the band is asked to finish later than the agreed time, a late finish fee must be mutually agreed upon by you the client and Lexi Ross or onsite band leader. Lexi Ross and other band leaders have the right to refuse to finish later then the contracted time.
• We request that clients kindly provide all band members a meal at any scheduled performance that runs for 4 hours or longer.
Consent to photography / videography:
• We (Celestial Band musicians + DJs) consent to photos and video being taken of us for social media. Please let us know if you don’t want any photos or video to be put on social media.
• We try our very best to give you the best band ever for your special occasion. Please put any complaints in writing within 30 days. If the matter cannot be resolved, then both parties should seek legal advice.
Terms and Conditions updated 30 June 2021
ABN 57 517 680 709
Proud member of Wedding Services Melbourne and Easy Weddings.